Keeping up with Social Media platforms and all the regular changes – sometimes even DAILY, can be challenging!
We understand how this can be frustrating when you are working hard enough to stay current with your posting and content. We’re here to help.
One of the biggest questions is size of media for all of the platforms. Here is a great infographic from WeareTop10 that breaks down all the sizing for individual platforms. You can use this as your guide…
Well, until it changes again! But we’ll keep you updated! Join our online coaching group to be the first to know of any new important updates to all platforms.
To join our Facebook Social Media Group Click : ‘C Strategy’ Social Media Coaching Community – then be sure to follow these steps:
1. Please click the link , then click join.
2. Be sure to sign up to our community to be approved instantly to join the group.
Want these updates delivered directly to your inbox? Then subscribe below!
Volunteering regularly in the Vancouver community, Kaare sponsors and supports many local artists and community driven businesses and social causes and has been nominated for the ‘Power of Peace Award’ with YMCA the Wendy McDonald award – Vancouver Board of Trade for Community Catalyst and the ‘Community Impact Award‘ from Small Business Awards B.C.
Kaare’s driving force is her strong sense of community support to each and every project she undertakes and she is the founder of the #sayhitoastanger social project in Vancouver.
Latest posts by Kaare Long (see all)
- Creating, Building And Managing Successful Online Communities For Business - March 11, 2018
- How to ‘Verify’ Your Facebook Page - October 12, 2017
- The Top 10 of‘THE WORST ADVICE’ for Social Media for Business - August 18, 2017